Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dora-e-mon Song Translation :D


Asaalamualikum and a very good morning to all BLOGGER or just a blog-walking guy. LONG LIVE BLOGGER !! hhha :D. So to day I wanna share with you a yet very simple article that is Dora-e-mon. I'm very sure we all have a very special moment with this cartoon character isn't ? Well , everyone have their own hero, for me ,My hero is Shinichi Kudo who is Detectice Conan, hhha :D .I like that kind of genre because the storyline is very thrilling(mendebarkan) and  adventure. You know what, all the event and how the murder set-up the case... all of them are true. It's like a tutorial on how to be an Excellent Killer .

Previously you have know who is the singer of this unforgettable song. If not here she is :


But, today I wanna tell you about the meaning of the song . It's quit nice and build lyric. 
SO ENJOY IT !! :D



*this playback song  took me back when i was 10.... LOVE THAT MOMENT : )

No comments:

Post a Comment